I see an America where:
· Internships provide education that goes well beyond what can be learned in a classroom.
· College-level learning leads directly to management-level positions.
· College seniors and recent graduates can begin their careers as paid interns in every emerging industry.
· Education at degree-granting institutions is free to all, via the Internet.
· An understanding of practical applications is the primary measure of scholastic achievement, rather than memorization.
· Scholastic achievement is limited only by interests and abilities.
· The legal profession is not restricted to graduates of “ABA Approved” law schools.
· A State teaching credential is honored in every State, and there’s never a shortage of qualified teachers.
· Wisdom is the primary goal of higher education.
Presented by: Erin K Magee