Here’s my vision for America:
I see an America where:
• Research begins with the knowledge gained from prior research.
• Cancer is cured naturally; without surgery, radiation or chemotherapy.
• Diabetes is as rare as scurvy, and those who suffer from this condition are permanently cured.
• Cataract surgery is a thing of the past, and those who suffer from cataracts are cured with nutritional therapy.
• Health Practitioners enjoy the same status as Medical Doctors.
• Health Education is offered at every school, college and university; and the teaching profession is open to licensed Health Practitioners.
• Health Insurance, including Dental Coverage, is offered to families for as little as $30 a month.
• Ambulance Service and emergency care is free of charge.
• Hospital stays are short and rapid recoveries are the norm, rather than the exception.
Presented by: Erin K Magee